(London / X Factor / Google images)
Entailing a 'Painting with Light' inspired colour palette alongside 2016 upgrades featured across the core collection. Including all single and twin buggies, such as the 'Maclaren Techno XT', 'Maclaren Techno XLR', 'Maclaren Volo', 'Maclaren BMW Triumph', 'Maclaren Mark II' and 'Maclaren Quest.'
Now available at Prams.net.
(Adele at the Disneyland, California, vantagenews.com images)
Adele + Maclaren Techno XT
Like Adele, Maclaren has a devoted fan base. Adele has joined the long list of celebrities choosing Maclaren to join their busy and jet setting schedules around the world, from world tours to filming locations to promoting their projects to humanitarian work and so on.
Maclaren's distinctive blend of classic and contemporary design along with their unique super-lightweight and 3D-folding mechanism, ensures fast and one handed compact folding, which is ideal for getting through airports and across cities.
Along with the rest of the Maclaren Collection, the 'Maclaren Techno XT' has built a strong reputation for being highly agile, super-lightweight, secure and comfortable. As a result, chosen by Adele, Angelina Jolie and Giselle Bundchen.
Seen above, Adele's first trip to Disneyland, California with her son, Angelo dressed as his favourite Frozen character in the ‘Maclaren Techno XT’ in February 2016.
Painting with Light
The 2016 collection has been inspired by 'Painting with Light' to create the ultimate British summertime experience, ready to lift you and your baby's mood. Available across the core collection's single and twin buggies, from the vibrant Cardinal Red to the sophisticated Highland Green to the fresh Charcoal Primrose.
- Oversized expandable hood & sun visor - For complete UVF 50+ protection and waterproof extendible hood.
- Lighter overall models - Super-lightweight and more compact for easier manoeuvrability, lighter carrying and compact storage.
- Enhanced aviator buckle - Higher protection for your baby and easier for parents to buckle and unbuckle.
- Larger shopping basket - More storage and easier access.
- 4 wheel suspension - All four wheels can individually move up and down independently for higher stability and handling.
- Consumer replaceable parts - Once items like handles and wheels wear out, they can be replaced without having to purchase a new buggy.
(Adele at the 2016 Brit Awards, London, Mike Marsland, Guardian Images)